Friday 18 September 2015

Writing about the Variety Sho

Here is what some our class thought about our first Variety Show performance, the matinee.



Jacob
In the Variety Show I did good at singing at my parents. Tonight I want to put the microphone down for Todd. I am Venus too.

                                               

Koji:
When I was in the Variety Show I was good at singing loudly in the microphone and maybe I need to work on no elephant feet when i come down and no shouting in the microphone.


Holly:
In the Variety show I was outstanding at singing in the microphone. Tonight I will try to be better at looking at the audience. 

                                                       

Here are some of the other things we wanted to share with you.



Deon:
At the Variety show my family came to watch the solar system song. They said it was amazing.



Cameron:
On the Variety Show I saw my mum. She took some video.

                                                          

Brodie:
In the Variety show my favourite part was spinning the planet. My mum was there.

1 comment:

  1. It was just wonderful, the kids did such an amazing job, I was grinning the whole time.

    ReplyDelete